From Bramani <belaben.pa...@cgi.com>
Subject FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:05:08 GMT

Hi,

I am using FOP and dockbook(Version:1.67.0)  to generate PDF report.

I have upgraded my FOP from version 0.20.5 to version fop-0.95.
With fop-0.20.5 I used to get book mark on the PDF report properly. But
after I upgraded to fop-0.95 I am not able to get bookmark at all on my PDF
report.

Does any body has any idea regarding this issue.
I have attached my customize stylesheet here -
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22292086/PDFPublish_External.xsl
PDFPublish_External.xsl .
Do I need to change any parameter in this file.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
- BRamani.