From Bramani <belaben.pa...@cgi.com>
Subject Re: FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:43:22 GMT

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for you suggesion.
I tried using 'fop1.extensions' in my attached stylesheet but now I am
getting the following new error from FOP. Any Idea for the cause of this
error.

SEVERE: Exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Flow 'xsl-region-body' does not map to the
region-body in page-master 'blank'.  FOP presently does not support this.
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageProvider.cacheNextPage(PageProvider.java:275)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageProvider.getPage(PageProvider.java:221)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageProvider.getPage(PageProvider.java:185)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageSequenceLayoutManager.createPage(PageSequenceLayoutManager.java:139)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.makeNewPage(AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.java:289)
        at
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.doForcePageCount(AbstractPageSequenceLayoutManager.java:370)
        at
org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.finishPrevPageSequence(AreaTreeHandler.java:186)
        at
org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.startAbstractPageSequence(AreaTreeHandler.java:199)
        at
org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.startPageSequence(AreaTreeHandler.java:194)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.PageSequence.startOfNode(PageSequence.java:114)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder$MainFOHandler.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:295)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:163)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.startElement(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1072)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.startElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
Source)
        at
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:484)
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:214)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:125)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:166)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:197)

Thanks,
BRamani.