From Bramani <belaben.pa...@cgi.com>
Subject Re: FOP 0.95 BookMark Issue
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:35:32 GMT

Vincent,

Yes, I have set fop1.extensions parameter to 1./ Please see the attached
file -  http://www.nabble.com/file/p22310959/PDFPublish_External.xsl
PDFPublish_External.xsl

One more thing, When I upgraded docbook to latest docbook version
(Docbook-xsl-1.74.3) this error went away but still I am not able to get the
bookmark on my report.

I am badly stuck at this point please help me.

Thanks,
BRAMANI.