From Bernmeister <thebernmeis...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to dynamically replace attributes such as simple-page-master::page-width?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:30:22 GMT

Hi,

Is there a way via Java to set an attribute at run time?

For example, in my XSLT file:

<fo:layout-master-set>
    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="A4" page-height="29.7cm"
page-width="21cm">
        ...snip...
    </fo:simple-page-master>
</fo:layout-master-set>

Can I set the value for page-height (or any attribute) via Java code?

Not sure if
                    transformer.setOutputProperty( "page-height", "29.7cm"
);

or

                    transformer.setParameter( "page-height", "29.7cm" );

will do the trick - but then how do I relate the variable in Java back in
XSLT?

Thanks in advance,

Bernmeister.