From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject barcode4j JAR-files unavailable after export from Eclipse
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:39:54 GMT

Hi,

I have a working FOP application with barcode4j in Eclipse. Now I try to
export this application in Eclipse so I can provide it to users as single
JAR-file.

Unfortunately if I run the exported JAR I get the following message:

2009-03-17 07:36:33,230 WARN  [org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry]
Unknown formatting object http://barcode4j.krysalis.org/ns^barcode

Everything else is working correct, FOP is generating the PDF output file.

Is there a reason why Eclipse won't make the barcode4j JAR-files available
in the exported JAR-file? Any idea how I can enable those missing JAR-files?

Thanks,
  Frank