From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Re: barcode4j JAR-files unavailable after export from Eclipse
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:41:00 GMT

Hi Jeremias,

yes you are right, fop.jar and the Barcode4J JAR-file are both
merged into one JAR-file. What's so bad about this idea?

I would like to deploy the application to some users, and instead of
telling them to add some JAR-files to the classpath I would like them
to be able to just start one JAR-file which contains everything.

Reason for that is, that most users don't know how to handle JAR-
files and classpath settings ...

So I followed your advise and merged the XMLHandler file in the
JAR created by Eclipse, but I still get the same error messages.

Am I missing something else? This is the content of the file now:
org.krysalis.barcode4j.fop.BarcodeXMLHandler
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFSVGHandler
org.apache.fop.render.ps.PSSVGHandler
org.apache.fop.render.java2d.Java2DSVGHandler
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.PCLSVGHandler
org.apache.fop.render.afp.AFPSVGHandler

Thanks,
  Frank