From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Re: barcode4j JAR-files unavailable after export from Eclipse
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:11:20 GMT

Hi Jeremias,

Jeremias Maerki-2 wrote:

>> Uh I don't know if it's possible to debug the JAR-file and I don't find
>> org.apache.fop.render.XMLHandlerRegistry.
> org.apache.fop.render.XMLHandlerRegistry is FOP's
> src/java/org/apache/fop/render/XMLHandlerRegistry.java.
>
> http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/render/XMLHandlerRegistry.java?view=markup

I understand, I need to use the FOP sources :) But that is way
to far into the deeps. I again followed your advise and now I'm
using a shell-script which will set the classpath and load the
application.

Not excactly what I wanted in the first point but it works.

Thanks for your help, appreciate a lot!

Frank