From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Re: barcode4j JAR-files unavailable after export from Eclipse
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:29:09 GMT

Hi Clay,

The Web Maestro wrote:

> Would you be so kind as to write up the steps to get them both into 1
> JAR file, while it's still fresh in you mind? Others might have the
> same need.

sure, but it's a basic thing in Eclipse, nothing special:

Right click on a project and click on Export. Now select Java / Runnable JAR
file

The next steps (selecting main class, output file) are straightforward.

There is also a plugin for Eclipse called "FatJAR" but that won't work with
FOP at all (at least for me).

Clay, if you try it yourself and get it running with FOP and Barcode4J it
would be great if you could give me a note about it.

Frank