From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: No ImagePreloader found for *.svg
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:37:19 GMT
Hi Francesc,

Can we assume, batik.jar is available?

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh
Gutenstetter Straße 8a
90449 Nürnberg

HRB Nürnberg: 17193
Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert

Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20

www.geneon.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: news [mailto:news@ger.gmane.org] Im Auftrag von Francesc Alted
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. März 2009 14:25
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: No ImagePreloader found for *.svg

Hi,

I'm having problems with fop (0.95) on my new openSUSE
11.1 (64-bit) machine.  What I'm trying to do is to get a PDF out of a fo file (created with
xsltproc) that includes some SVG graphics.  fop can process the fo file, but refuses to include
the graphs.  For each SVG file, it raises the next error:

3-mar-09 12:47:24  org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic bind
SEVERE: Image not available: No ImagePreloader found for pytables.svg

I know that fop 0.95 can deal with these files, because it works like a charm on my old laptop
(running Debian 32-bit).  I've installed fop from the openSUSE repository and directly from
the binary tarballs, with the same result.

I've also tried with a couple of java VMs, namely:

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_12"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_12-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build
11.2-b01, mixed mode)

and:

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK  Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_0-b11) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0_0-b11,
mixed mode)

with identical results.

Anyone can offer some help, please?

Francesc