From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:32:56 GMT
Hi everybody, it's me again.

Today I want to build a buzzword index, telling me on which pages a word appears.
In my index, I write a list of page-number-citation with the appropriate ref-ids.
This works fine so far, but if the word appears twice on the same page, obviously
the page number appears twice and looks strange.

On http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InstallingAnFO.html I found:

Index cleanup. The XSL-FO 1.0 standard has no way of specifying how page numbers in a book's
index should be cleaned up. The cleanup process entails removing duplicate page numbers on
an entry, and converting a sequence of consecutive numbers to a page range. This produces
a more usable index. In XEP, the extension element is rx:page-index. In Antenna House, the
extension is an attribute named axf:suppress-duplicate-page-number.

Is there something similar for fop?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------