From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Index and Pagenumbers
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:56:09 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

Yes, postprocessing. I'm wondering, whether implementing the extension will be legally safe
and easy enough to make it worth the performance gain.
I'd guess it would be an attribute of a block, looking at all children which are page-number-citations
and throw away those with duplicate page numbers. Is there a point where I already have the
actual page number but can still distinguish page-number-citations from ordinary blocks?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl