From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject page break in table cells
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:35:10 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have attached a fo-file which contains a table with two columns and one row. The first cells
contains one text block which should cover the whole length of the page and half the width
of the page. At the end of the page, the text should flow to the next page and so on. The
second column contains three text blocks, which should be placed on the first three pages.
So I put a break.before="page" on the second and third block.

The second column is broken into three pages just fine. But the first column is broken at
the same points, so on the first two pages, the first column  contains just as much text as
the second column, only on the last page the end of the first column is lower than the end
of the second one.

Instead of

XXX AAA
XXX
-------
XXX BBB
XXX
-------
    CCC

-------

I get

XXX AAA
-------
XXX BBB
-------
XXX CCC
XXX
-------

I already tried three rows and a number-rows-spanned for the first column, but that didn't
change anything. Table markers are not yet implemented and I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment.
Does anybody know of a way to get the layout I need?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl