From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: AW: page break in table cells
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:14:13 GMT
Hi Andreas,

> Definitely sounds possible.

Good. Although coercing FOP into this doesn't feel morally right.

> Assuming nothing exotic with writing-mode or reference-orientation,
> this would be the "bpd" or "bpda". IIC, the difference between the
> two is that one takes into account the borders and padding, while
> the other only refers to the content. I'd have to check an example
> to say for sure which is which.

No problem, I'll try both and take the bigger one.

> Since the block in the first cell will be broken, you will obviously
> need to combine the block-progression-dimension of all three blocks,
>  but that should not pose a problem, I think...

Actually, I'll need the actual values for the first block (will most likely not start at page
start), maybe the last page (I can implement another feature nearly for free with this, I
think) and one page inbetween.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------