From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Re: Fixed Column Width not working.
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:54:32 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I'd paint a small colored square in each corner of my PDF. Then I'd print a page and check,
whether the squares are still in the corner. Probably not, since there's a printer margin.
Then I'd measure the distance between the outer bounds of the rectangles to get the maximum
space for printing and use this space as my page measurements.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl