From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: putting different marks on the last page which gets extended when data flows in dynamically
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:00:41 GMT
On 10 Mar 2009, at 13:28, Bibhu_Das wrote:

Hi
> But here we have already categorized three pages as
> FirstPageLayout , all-2NDpages,and all-3RDpages. But my concern is
> regarding when 3RDpages which we have designed statically increase
> to more number of pages (or gets extended) when volume of data
> increases for that page dynamically flowing from xml (like call
> details on the invoice)  ,how to put  a different mark on the last
> page which depends on the volume of data at the run time .

I'm not entirely certain I understand the question correctly, but some
minor changes to the example Vincent posted could be what you need:

1) Add a region-before to the 'last' simple-page-master
    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="LastPage"
      page-height="15cm" page-width="15cm" margin="1cm">
      <fo:region-body background-color="#E0E0F0" margin-top="1cm" />
      <fo:region-before region-name="last-region-before" extent="2cm" />
    </fo:simple-page-master>

2) Define a static-content, bound to that last-region-before, with a
retrieve-marker
  <fo:page-sequence master-reference="pages">
    <fo:static-content flow-name="last-region-before">
      <fo:block>Header <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="mark"
retrieve-position="last-ending-within-page" /></fo:block>
    </fo:static-content>
    <fo:flow ...>

3) Make sure some markers appear in the flow
      <fo:block><fo:marker marker-class-name="mark">Mark</fo:marker></

fo:block>

HTH!

Andreas