From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: putting different marks on the last page which gets extended when data flows in dynamically
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:25:20 GMT
Hi,

Bibhu_Das wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have designed 3 pages which are known as simple-page-master master-name= "FirstPageLayout"
, simple-page-master master-name="all-2NDpages" and simple-page-master master-name="all-3RDpages".But
when the 3RDpages gets extended(like some call details are printed in the bill for many pages)
during runtime when the data flows in dynamically from an XML ,we need to put some different
mark on the last page. So, Is there any possibility of counting the last page in xsl-fo at
designing time so that we can put different mark on the last page. Because while running fop
, we don't have any control .

If I properly understand your requirement, you need to set up a sequence
of page masters, with special ones for the first page and the last page.
See attached FO file for an illustration.

>  Eagerly awaiting a response or a workaround from you.
> Thanks and Regards
> Bibhu Das

HTH,
Vincent