From Adrian Cumiskey <...@cumiskey.com>
Subject Re: Font registration
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:30:14 GMT
I did *some* cleaning up of the font configuration recently
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=756522).  This should
make it a little easier to programmatically hook into FOP's font
configuration.  PrintRendererConfigurator no longer has all the nuts and
bolts that it once did which should make things easier for you.

I suggest you take a look at FontInfoConfigurator
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fonts/FontInfoConfigurator.java?view=markup&pathrev=756522)

and FontDetector
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fonts/FontDetector.java?view=markup&pathrev=756522)

which you should be able to use independently.  If you have any
questions or need some more help or pointers just ask :).

Good luck,

Adrian.