From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: FOP .20.5 Force Page Break
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:02:34 GMT
On 04 Mar 2009, at 22:16, bonekrusher wrote:

Hi Phil,

> Using, how can I force a page break with in a fo:flow? e.g.
>
> <xsl:if test="$graphic-count = 2">
> 			<fo:block break-before="page" />
> </xsl:if>

Does this $graphic-count refer to a value that is actually only known
at processing-time?

In that case, no such luck, I'm afraid. You cannot dynamically inject
page-breaks, for example, if a page contains 2 images. All forced
breaks need to be present in the FO result of the stylesheet
transformation.

If that is not your issue, the above is actual XSLT code, and you have
verified that the empty fo:block appears in the FO, then there is a
bug in FOP. Bad luck if you're stuck on 0.20.5...

Does this answer the question, or did I misinterpret?

Cheers

Andreas