From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Index and Pagenumbers
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:30:24 GMT
On 06 Mar 2009, at 11:42, Georg Datterl wrote:

> You are right. The line breaks are inserted before. But the area
> containing the page number fits the actual number, so there's a
> resize after everything is layouted. I'd assume, a kind of
> LineLayoutManager is called again after the pages are generated.

Jeremias already corrected you here. The spacing is due to the fact
that more space is reserved by the LM than is actually needed. It ends
up in between the page-numbers due to the justified alignment.
You can see the more correct result by repeating the same block with
identical citations /after/ the page-sequence in question: the list
can easily be fit into 1 line and a bit.

Using start-alignment, you would end up with lines that are filled for
about 1/3 (as the actual citations are only 1/3 of the reserved space;
the excess space appears at the end of the line)

Regards

Andreas