From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: binary characters in FO-PDF conversion
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:35:35 GMT
On 06 Mar 2009, at 18:01, Hamacher, Eric wrote:

Hi

> I have a an XML document and an xslt document which contains a
> binary character.  When I try to convert it to a PDF, part of the
> PDF is garbled and deformed.  The transformation works with XEP, so
> the documents are OK.  I think that the binary character may be
> causing this problem but I’m not sure.  How do I deal with these
> characters?  Here is my code:

Which 'binary' are you referring to exactly?
Can you dump the resulting FO and mail it to us, so we can check for
ourselves? If it's rather large or contains confidential information,
just send it off-list, so it's not sent to all subscribers. To
localize the problem, it would be helpful if you could minimize the FO
(the smallest possible that triggers the issue)

Thanks

Andreas