From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Index and Pagenumbers
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 10:29:29 GMT
Georg Datterl wrote:

Hi Georg,

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Looks (surprisingly) good to me.  I tried the same with a background color for page-number-citation
and the space between the text is from the alignment, not the page-number-citation block.
Using page numbers > 100 still works, so the block at least is layouted after all page
numbers are available, not with a reserved 3M-Space.

I'm not sure I agree with you. If the space came purely from the
justification then why doesn't FOP put more of the citations on each
line. In fact I think 44 citations with a single digit each should fit
on one line.

Regards,

Chris