From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: (fop 0.94) long table will not insert page break
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 18:09:59 GMT
On 08 Mar 2009, at 18:49, Markus Rietzler wrote:

Hi

> i have a positioned table on my page. that works like a charm and we
> have
> created a lot of invoices in the past.
>
> now i have a problem. the table is getting longer, or it can get
> longer and
> there has to be a page break. but fop doesn't insert a page break.
> what can i do?
>
> here is my xslt:
>
> <!-- invoice -->
> <fo:block-container top="10.5cm" left="0cm" width="100%"
> height="950mm"
> position="absolute">

Why do you need an absolute positioned block-container with fixed
dimensions?

Just asking, because this is precisely why FOP assumes the content to
be unbreakable. If you were to remove that, the table should break
nicely over multiple pages, if the content exceeds the page-height.

Regards

Andreas