From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: fo:basic-link
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:19:20 GMT
On 13 Mar 2009, at 17:15, fabio@nè wrote:

Hi

> my problem is this.
> Is possible to create an internal link without id reference in the
> same
> file?.

> My problem is to create a link in a pdf file having id references in
> another
> pdf; when the two pdf will be joined I would like that the links work.
> Is possible?

I'm not certain, but I don't think so. It is definitely possible to
create links between two separate PDFs (with *external* destination
pointing to a specific location in another PDF document). I haven't
tried, but I fear that, if you join the PDFs afterwards, the link will
still point to the original PDF. It will not be magically converted
into an internal link.

Regards

Andreas