From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: AW: No ImagePreloader found for *.svg
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:28:18 GMT
On 03 Mar 2009, at 20:38, Francesc Alted wrote:

Hi

> Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delmelle <at> telenet.be> writes:
>>
>> Try running FOP with the '-d' switch. You should get a bit more info
>> about what happens before the error occurs, which could give a hint
>> as
>> to what's going wrong...
>
> Here it goes (the output is a bit badly-formatted because the
> composer interface
> of Gmane doesn't allow me to send more than 80 columns per line, but
> I think it
> is readable enough):

Not really as detailed as I had hoped, but I guess that would need
some more fiddling with the logger options... See the fop script, all
the way at the bottom, and uncomment  the LOGCHOICE for Commons
SimpleLog and the LOGLEVEL. If I do that over here, the first lines
immediately show which ImagePreloader implementations are registered.

Anyway, something else to check:
> 3-mar-09 8:26:09
> org.apache.fop.fo.properties.CommonBorderPaddingBackground <init>
> SEVERE: Background image not available:
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png

Does this PNG fail because you are not connected to the internet? Is
the URL incorrect, or could this be related to the current issue?

Using the sample tarball you provided, I cannot immediately reproduce
any of the error messages, although I do get a complaint from
PreloaderSVG about an "invalid byte 1 of a 1-byte UTF-8 sequence". The
SVG is included in the end-result, nonetheless.

Regards

Andreas