From Bibhu_Das <Bibhu_...@satyam.com>
Subject putting different marks on the last page which gets extended when data flows in dynamically
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 05:18:06 GMT
Hi All,
I have designed 3 pages which are known as simple-page-master master-name= "FirstPageLayout"
, simple-page-master master-name="all-2NDpages" and simple-page-master master-name="all-3RDpages".But
when the 3RDpages gets extended(like some call details are printed in the bill for many pages)
during runtime when the data flows in dynamically from an XML ,we need to put some different
mark on the last page. So, Is there any possibility of counting the last page in xsl-fo at
designing time so that we can put different mark on the last page. Because while running fop
, we don't have any control .
 Eagerly awaiting a response or a workaround from you.
Thanks and Regards
Bibhu Das

DISCLAIMER: