From Bibhu_Das <Bibhu_...@satyam.com>
Subject Re: putting different marks on the last page which gets extended when data flows in dynamically
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:28:10 GMT
Dear Vincent,
Thanks for your reply....
But here we have already categorized three pages as FirstPageLayout , all-2NDpages,and all-3RDpages.
But my concern is regarding when 3RDpages which we have designed statically increase to more
number of pages (or gets extended) when volume of data increases for that page dynamically
flowing from xml (like call details on the invoice)  ,how to put  a different mark on the
last page which depends on the volume of data at the run time .
Thanks
Bibhu