From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Numbering according to attribute
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:34:36 GMT
On 15 Mar 2009, at 08:36, Maria2009 wrote:

Hi

> <snip />
> BUT: In the text I get different design of the footnote numbers:
>
> - Those from the m-elements are numbered "#n" without the
> nonbreaking space
> (Achtelgeviert).
> - Those from the note-elements are numbered "n" with the nonbreaking
> space
> (Achtelgeviert) included as I expected.
>
> What is going wrong?

It's difficult to tell without seeing the FO result, but I'm wondering
whether it may not be a case of a different font-family being used in
both cases. If you end up with a literal '#', this points to a glyph
not being found in the font. Can you check if both are rendered with a
different font-family? The footnote's font-family is inherited from
the block the citation appears in. Unless it is also overridden in the
attribute set 'font.superscript', it could mean that those citations
appearing in the 'm' nodes will get a different font than the ones
appearing in the 'itm' nodes.

HTH!

Andreas