From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject fo:flow hangs 0.94
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:44:51 GMT
I am having the problem with the following template:

<xsl:template name="pageLayout">
<xsl:message>in layout</xsl:message>
        <fo:layout-master-set>
        ...ignore this section it works
        </fo:layout-master-set>

        <fo:page-sequence master-reference="generic" language="en" country
="us">
                <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
                        <xsl:call-template name = "showTopMostBlock"/>
                        <xsl:call-template name = "pageHeader"/>
                </fo:static-content>

                <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
                        <xsl:call-template name = "pageFooter"/>
                        <xsl:call-template name = "copyright"/>
                </fo:static-content>

                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                        <xsl:message>in reg body</xsl:message>
                        <xsl:call-template name = "pageDetails"/>
                        <fo:block id="lastpage"></fo:block>
                        <xsl:message>out reg body</xsl:message>
                </fo:flow>
        </fo:page-sequence>
<xsl:message>out layout</xsl:message>
</xsl:template>

I'm testing a report with 10 single lines tables with between 1 and 6
columns (not a big report).  If I try to run the report with all 10
tables, the FOP render hangs in the flow and the last message I see is "
out reg body". If I run it with one or two of the tables, the render
completes and I see the "out layout" message.  I'm going nuts trying to
figure this one out.  Xalan from the command line completes, but FOP from
the command line hangs.

Running 0.94 on WIN32 with jdk 1.5.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.