From james.sny...@pnc.com
Subject Re: Process to Convert a PDF to PCL
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:42:01 GMT
check out the SwiftConvert product from www.swiftview.com   We use it to
go from PCL to PDF, but I think it also goes the other way.
http://swiftview.com/pdfconvert.htm

"Steffanina, Jeff" <Jeff.Steffanina@marriott.com>
03/05/2009 09:33 AM
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

<fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Process to Convert a PDF to PCL

I used fop-0.95 to create a perfect .PDF.  No problem.  However, we have
one group that insists that we continue to send the file to them in PCL
format.  I see a lot of tools that I can purchase that will convert a PDF
to a PCL.  If I modify my Java program, I know I can create the PCL  but
this is not acceptable.
Does anyone know of a way to convert a finished .pdf to .pcl???

Jeff

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have
no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.
Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement
of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under
US Law. The postal address for PNC is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not
wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail
address, click here to unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing
to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from
PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription
to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.