From Francesc Alted <fal...@pytables.org>
Subject Re: AW: No ImagePreloader found for *.svg
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:38:46 GMT
Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delmelle <at> telenet.be> writes:

> No, you're correct.
>
> Everything you posted after this looks correct too, so I'm a bit
> puzzled. The file-permissions should be fine. I just tried changing
> them to read-only on my end, and this posed no problems whatsoever.
>
> Try running FOP with the '-d' switch. You should get a bit more info
> about what happens before the error occurs, which could give a hint as
> to what's going wrong...

Here it goes (the output is a bit badly-formatted because the composer interface
of Gmane doesn't allow me to send more than 80 columns per line, but I think it
is readable enough):

3-mar-09 8:26:08  org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator configure
INFO: Default page-height set to: 11in
3-mar-09 8:26:08  org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator configure
INFO: Default page-width set to: 8.26in

3-mar-09 8:26:09
org.apache.fop.fo.properties.CommonBorderPaddingBackground <init>
SEVERE: Background image not available:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png

[...]

3-mar-09 8:26:09 org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic bind
SEVERE: Image not available: No ImagePreloader found for pytables.svg

3-mar-09 8:26:09 org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'Symbol,normal,700' not found. Substituting with
'Symbol,normal,400'.

3-mar-09 8:26:09 org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'ZapfDingbats,normal,700' not found. Substituting with
'ZapfDingbats,normal,400'.

3-mar-09 8:26:11 org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'ZapfDingbats,italic,400' not found. Substituting with
'ZapfDingbats,normal,400'.

Thanks for the help so far,

Francesc