From Geert Bormans <ge...@gbormans.telenet.be>
Subject Re: issues with TTFReader
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 12:25:42 GMT
mmh, still not there yet

This is what I did in the configuration file

embed-url="file:///f:/***/fonts/DejaVuSerif.ttf">
name="DejaVuSerif" style="normal" weight="400" />

embed-url="file:///f:/***/fonts/DejaVuSerif-Bold.ttf">
name="DejaVuSerif" style="normal" weight="700" />

And I get this error,

8-mei-2009 14:22:23 org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'DejaVuSerif,normal,400' not found. Substituting with
'any,normal,
400'.
8-mei-2009 14:22:23 org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'DejaVuSerif,normal,700' not found. Substituting with
'any,normal,
700'.

so or I make an error, or it is not using the configuration