From vvijay <vij...@me.com>
Subject Re: Media or paper tray selection in FOP for AFP rendering
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 20:49:22 GMT

Hi Adrian,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my request. We will go
through the reference material suggested by you. Is this the right forum to
post any FOP/AFP related questions. I do have a few more issues we are
trying to resolve and wondering if there is another forum for these specific
issues.

Thank you,
Vijay