From botunge <botu...@vip.cybercity.dk>
Subject Re: xsl-fo java extension function
Date Sat, 30 May 2009 20:32:16 GMT

Andreas Delmelle-2 wrote:

> Should be possible, if I understand the question correctly:
>
> Document newDoc = docBuilder.newDocument();
> newDoc.setDocumentURI(FO_NAMESPACE);
> Element root = newDoc.createElementNS(FO_NAMESPACE, "block");
> Element leader = newDoc.createElementNS(FO_NAMESPACE, "leader");
> Text text = newDoc.createTextNode("text");
> root.appendChild(text);
> root.appendChild(leader);
> text = newDoc.createTextNode("text again");
> root.appendChild(text);

Ahh yes.. why didnt I see that... Anyways thanks for the help.

I ended up using "defaultHandler.startElement(FO_NAMESPACE, type, FO_PREFIX
+ type, impl);", it works like a charm.
By the way i've uploaded the stuff that i've been experimenting with. It is
able, in some degree, to format tab stops within text blocks and make fo
elements out of it. My example creates a pdf file out of it.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23797102/tabstopSupport.zip tabstopSupport.zip