From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: PDF document asking
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 12:16:14 GMT
On 28 May 2009, at 14:05, 3melie wrote:

> I ve also tried:
>
> 	foUserAgent.getRendererOptions().put("encryption-params",
> 				new PDFEncryptionParams( null, null, true, false, false, false));
>
> but it still says the PDF is password protected.

OK, but do you still have to enter a password? That the file is
password-protected is normal, since the print- and copy-restrictions
require at least the owner password.

Come to think of it, which FOP version are you using. I seem to
remember an issue that got fixed in FOP Trunk, where the PDF document
trailer ended up having two /ID entries in case encryption was used.
Some Acrobat versions and other PDF viewers were confused by this.

HTH!

Andreas