From "Tobias Anstett [k15t.com]" <tob...@k15t.com>
Subject Re: PDF Bookmarks
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 13:00:51 GMT
Hi Vincent,

do you know which version of FO corresponds to trunk version 534713 ?

Because this is the one I have installed.

Cheers,
Tobias

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Vincent Hennebert
<vhennebert@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> Tobias Anstett [k15t.com] wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we use (DocBook to) FO to PDF transformations. In the exported PDF the
>> bookmarks doesn't work as expected. Although each bookmarks points to
>> the correct page they don't jump to the correct section on that page -
>> always pointing to the beginning. Is this a known issue with Apache
>> FO?
>
> It was a known issue with versions up to 0.93, but it should work
> starting from 0.94. It’s advisable to upgrade to the latest version
> (0.95 at the moment). If that still doesn’t work as expected with that
> version, can you please attach a small FO file showing the problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Vincent

Cheers,
Tobias

________
K15t Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt), http://www.k15t.com
Rosenbergstr. 58, 70176 Stuttgart, GERMANY
Registration: Stuttgart HRB 729752, VAT ID: t.b.a.
Geschäftsführer (CEO): Klaus-Dieter Krüger