From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: page-sequence and out-of-memory
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 06:55:36 GMT
Hi Ben,

Well, I have one idea, but I'm not sure you can use it. You'll have to use the area tree.

* You want to to print 10 pages in one page sequence, for example.
* Guess, how many rows you will need to fill these 10 pages. Add some to make sure, the 10
pages are always filled.
* Give each row an id. Keep it bidirectional, so you can find the row from the id.
* Get the area tree, ask it for the first row id of page 11.
* Print the 10 pages again, only fill it with exactly enough rows.
* Continue with next batch. Keep in mind, ids must be unique in document, so either you removed
the ids from the previous batch or the id contains a batch identifier.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl