From Pascal SANCHO <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Missing images when many images are displayed
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 09:53:37 GMT
Hi,

With FOP 0.20.5, many reasons can give such behaviour:
 - erroneous vertical remaining space calculation in body page, witch
causes some content to be dropped below the bottom of page
 - image height larger than body height (in such case, infinite loop can
occur)
 - available space too short for the image
 - etc.
In addition, this version is not totally conformant with the XSL
recommandation.

Since you are "pretty new to XSL:FO", the better thing to do IMHO is to
use FOP 0.9x, since its behaviour is more predictible.

Another tip: you should provide a XSL-FO file (not XSLT), this is more
helpfull for list contributors...

Pascal