From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing images when many images are displayed
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 09:34:35 GMT
jmorra wrote:

<snip/>

> Then the images look much better on the page (no white space), but some
> images are just missing.
>
> I'm pretty new to XSL:FO, but I've been trying to figure this one out for a
> while, and would greatly appreciate any input.  I'm using version 0.20.5,
> and am locked into that version.

It's hard to tell from your XSLT exactly what your XSL-FO will look
like. I recommend running your XSLT stylesheet and XML through a XSLT
processor such as Xalan to produce your XSL-FO and then post the
relevant snippets from that.

As for v0.20.5; I appreciate that you may be locked into a particular
version but it is v.v.v.v.old now and no one really knows much about it
anymore (or has the energy to re-learn it)

Chris