From Sam Fuqua <samfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Empty PDF on Windows
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 17:14:23 GMT
Adrian,

I had a very similar problem to this.  Just before I transformed the fo to
pdf I needed to set the system property to headless.  This would be done
like:
System.setProperty("java.awt.headless", "true");  Though I'd recommend
storing a string of the original value and resetting it to this value after
you trasformation.