From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: background images in RTF - compilation failure
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 05:44:01 GMT
On 02 Jul 2009, at 16:40, nancy_b wrote:

Hi Nancy

> I have a document (in A5 format) that can be flawlessly compiled in
> PDF
> format, but fails in RTF. It seems that FOP cannot handle background
> images
> in <fo:block> elements when creating an RTF file. The following API
> in my
> print.xsl has caused this problem:

This seems to point to a limitation in RTF output. I don't think there
already exists a Bugzilla entry for this. Please log it in Bugzilla,
so we don't lose track of it. I don't know the code by heart, so
cannot immediately judge whether it will be tough one to fix...

Thanks

Andreas

Andreas Delmelle
mailto:andreas.delmelle.AT.telenet.be