From Sumit4dreams <sumit.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: how to embed Asian font while genrating PDF using FOP??
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:02:26 GMT

Hi Chris,
First of all thankyou for replying to my query.
I am totally new to FOP so i dont know all the feature of FOP.
I am using the latest FOP version.
The current problem is that in my application we genrate a copyright pdf.
This was working fine with English character. But now Chinese users have
been included and for them the Chinese font get displayed as #.
What we feel is that iif we can have unicode encoding then this problem in
pdf genration will never come if any other language is used other than
english langauage.
So actaully i am looking for general solution to resolve any issue which can
come with any international language

So can you please guide me what all things i need to do so that i can get
the problem resolved.
In the post i have previously shared the code for pdf genration.
What else i need to do. Please let me know.
I will really appreciate any kind of help on this.

best regards
Sumit