From John T <jtrambakou...@ci.com>
Subject Re: PDF document requires Password
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 20:16:11 GMT

Hi. Wondering if this issue with a password being required was ever
addressed? I just downloaded the latest FOP code from the trunk and compiled
and the same issue is occurring: a password is being required even though no
password as been set:

userAgent.getRendererOptions().put("encryption-params", new
PDFEncryptionParams(null, null, true, false, false, false));

John