From MaheshR <mahesh.ray...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem in custom XML Handler
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 14:24:14 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to implement AFP BCOCA format barcode in FOP trunk version. I
took Township's early barcode patch as a reference. In area tree, the
barcode related XML tags are writing successfully but while rendering I am
not able to call barcode xml handler. I have included BarcodeXML Handler
class in services/xmlhandler file and it is registering in initial stage. I
noted that if any custom XML is writing under instream foreign object by
default its going to render as a  GOCA format image. How do I switch instead
of GOCA to BCOCA dynamically and vice-versa ?

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Mahesh.