From Sumit4dreams <sumit.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: issues with TTFReader
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:38:34 GMT

hi Geert,

I read through your mail chain and was able to find the mistake i was
making.
It was in the triplet naming.
I corrected it and was able to embed the font correctly.

One query, if once my pdf is generated with the embeded fonts, then if it is
viewed in any system it would be shown correctly??
I mean no need to have the fonts installed in the client machines.I tried to
verify it myself by checking the pdf in different machinw where the
ArialUni.ttf font(Which i have used for embedding to support chinese ) and i
was able to view the pdf correctly. Also in the pdf properties i can see the
font been shown as embedded. Please correct me if m wrong.

Thanks Greet for replying.
Best Regards
Sumit

Geert Bormans wrote:

> I use the command line option
> -c path\fop.xconf
> don't know how to do that from java.
> I assume it is a property in the api?
>
> At 13:02 6/07/2009, you wrote:
>

>>Hi Geert,
>>Can you please let me know how did you made reference to the the conf file
>>in your applicaition
>>I am also getting the same error. And in my case i am refering the
fop.conf
>>from java
>>but still the problem exist for me
>>

>>Regards
>>Sumit
>>

>>Geert Bormans wrote:
>> >
>> > Stupid me, I was not making a reference to the conf file,
>> > thank you all very much for your help, this is great
>> >
>> > I am now using DejaVu, and it does exactly what I need

>> my
>>fo

FOP

>> be