From qnob <kuno.baeris...@elca.ch>
Subject Arial True Type becomes italic in AWT
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:02:13 GMT

Hello,

I'd like to generate a layout with Arial True Type fonts using different
renderers. I've noticed a problem with all renderers that use AWT (PNG, TIF,
AWT) under the hood. For some reason the font becomes italic. If I use
Helvetica everthing is ok.

I use Windows XP, SUN JDK 6, Apache FOP 0.95

Does anybody have a clue what the problem is? I've checked the FOP
documentation. Apparently, the JDK should use the system fonts for AWT, no
configuration needed!

Thanks

Kuno