From qnob <kuno.baeris...@elca.ch>
Subject Re: Arial True Type becomes italic in AWT
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:16:43 GMT

Hi again,

same problem occurs with any other True Type fonts as well.

I've found randomly a Font Demo
(http://leepoint.net/notes-java/GUI-appearance/fonts/22fontdemo.html). This
works well, however, it's based on JPanel (Swing). As far as I know this
should also use the AWT under the hood.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Kuno