From "Carsten B." <c.bueh...@xdot.de>
Subject Sobtotal per Page
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:11:05 GMT

Hi,

i searching about 2 days now. I need a subtotal on each page.

I have an unknown ordercount with unknown postition:

Example:
<--- Page start --->
Order: 123
Position 1: Art Nr. ...   Price
Position 2: Art Nr. ...   Price
Position 3: Art Nr. ...   Price
                                 Total: ...
Order: 124
Position 1: Art Nr. ...   Price
                                 Total: ...

# Insert subtotal here
<--- Page End --->

I need a subtotal on each page, that prints the the values of each totals on
this page + all totals on previous pages.

Here are some code snipplets.

<fo:static-content flow-name="Footer">
        <fo:block-container position="absolute" left="4.65in" top="40%"
height="1in" width="100%">
            <fo:block font-size="9pt">Zwischensumme</fo:block>
              <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="title"
                retrieve-position="first-starting-within-page"
                retrieve-boundary="page"/>
        </fo:block-container>
</fo:static-content>

[...]

<fo:table-cell>
    <fo:block text-align="right"
              margin-top="2mm">
        <fo:marker marker-class-name="title" >
                <xsl:value-of select="$totalsum"/>
        <!--- I need the subtotal on at this place --->
        </fo:marker>
        <fo:inline font-weight="bold">
            <xsl:value-of
                    select="format-number(.//Auftragssumme, '#.00')"/>
            &#160; EUR
            <!--- Update $totalsum --->
            <xsl:variable name="totalsum"
                          select="format-number($totalsum +
.//Auftragssumme, '#.00')"/>
        </fo:inline>
    </fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

The problem is, that I don't know how i get the value from $totalsum into my
footer. The second thing is, that i need to update $totalsum before i print
my subtotal.

I begging on my knees!

Thnks for any informations :)

Regard from Germany,