From grom358 <grom358_spamk...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Rows and keep-together
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:01:41 GMT

I am in the process of porting some old xsl files written with FOP-0.20.5 to
work with FOP-0.95. One particular problem I am having is that they are
using keep-together="always" on rows to stop page breaks occurring in the
middle of a table row. That is so page breaks occur on the row boundary (ie.
between rows) instead of inside of a row.

In 0.95 keep-together on a row has different behaviour. It causes the
contents of the cells to not wrap to fit the width of the cell. Firstly is
this the intended behaviour? Secondly how can I have it so page breaks occur
between rows?