From bonekrusher <djs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: xslt and xslfo
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:25:01 GMT

Hi Ming,

No, you can not build the fo file first and add the xsl piece later on. XSLT
does not work this way. The fo namespace is required to output fo
instructions to meet the xsl-fo specification which is read by FOP.

Altova's stylevision is good when you are just learning, but eventually you
will need to learn how to code xsl-fo.

Regards,

Phil