From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: AW: Area Tree Handling
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:15:15 GMT
Hi Tom,

I'm not quite sure I understand what you want to do. You are rendering FO to AT, manipulate
the AT and then generate a PDF. I don't think you can render the PDF, then manipulate the
AT and rerender the changed nodes into the previously generated PDF. You can of course generate
the AT, then manipulate it, then generate the PDF based on the manipulated AT.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl